The Color Purple






Button-down: H&M Shirt: Vera Wang Shorts: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's Tights: New York & Company Ring + Earrings: Forever 21 Watch: Seiko Shoes: Mootsie Tootsies

I actually used to wear purple a lot. I mean, a lot. Ask my friends....I had - okay, I still have it - this purple velour track suit that I exercised daily. No, I never actually exercised in it.  While purple still is one of my favorite colors, I've learned to appreciate all shades of the spectrum.

I fell in love with these shorts, not only for their texture (cool, funky pleather), but for their ridiculously low price.  I scored these babies for $10 on the sale rack this weekend. Feels so good!

Add patterns, interesting textures, and some high-heeled booties, and your set :)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. figured I'd be the first to grace this page with a comment. don't judge me for looking at a fashion blog...i just wanna help out!

    ~Hanes

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?