Triple Threat







Shirt: Ann Taylor Denim: Banana Republic Shoes: Calvin Klein Belt: Forever 21 Jewelry: Gifted, Vintage Nails: Lilac Pastelle by Revlon

There is something so timeless about red, beige and black. The color combination boasts class and poise, and it's popularity, over the course of time, hasn't dwindled. Thank goodness! I love my three-tone wedges so much, it's not even right. Comfortable, affordable, and red, nude, and black. A triple threat, if you will. I've never been one for wide legged jeans, but I picked these up for $8 and decided to give it a try. I like them! They're comfy and cozy and they do wonders elongating my not-so-long legs. Oh, to be vertically challenged. 

Anyone ever notice that the week before a winter/spring respite is hell? I feel as if I'm drowning in essays, exams, quizzes, and worksheets! Ah! Almost there....

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?