MAXImize

Skirt: Max Studios via Marshall's ($78 down to $20!) Tee: American Eagle Denim Jacket: H&M Shoes: American Eagle Necklace: F21 Bracelets: J. Crew, Alex and Ani, gifted Tote: Lucky Brand

Here goes nothin'. I've never owned/worn a maxi skirt before....a maxi dress, yes, but for some reason, the idea of a maxi skirt and the comprehension of my 5'3'' stature always prevented me from dressing myself in floor-sweeping clothing (except for here, but that of course, is an exception!). So for all you short girls who are scared of maxis, I have a couple pieces of advice: 

1. Stripes
2. Verticle/Slanted stripes (Unless you're a twig and can pull off horizontal stripes without looking like someone clicked "widescreen" on reality)
3. "The Perfect Length" 

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! xx Thank you for reading!

I'd also like to take this time to thank my beautiful, talented sister, Liv, for grinning and bearing it when I ask her to take blog photos and for taking such beautiful pictures! You're the best, sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?