Ergo, Cargo







Shirt: Old Navy Cargo Jacket: Forever 21 White Denim: American Eagle Outfitters Purse: Dooney & Bourke Vintage Shoes: Nine West

....And when I should be studying, writing papers, doing packets, etc, I blog. 

This outfit is so easy....throw an olive cargo jacket over a tee and voila! Instant success. I absolutely love my white denim jeans...I'm always a bit iffy in the pants department - short and curvy doesn't always mesh with stores' platonic notions of the ideal female figure (stick-like, hips like a boy's). American Eagle offers short/long sizes depending on your body type...I buy most of my jeans there, and have never found any reason to switch! So, considering the functionality of this cargo jacket and the cute factor of white jeans, I'd have to say that yes, both are staple pieces. And they can be worn in most seasons! That whole "no white after labor day" mantra does not exist. I repeat, does not exist.

Enjoy the last of the weekend! xo
When is this spring weather supposed to kick in? (Yesterday was such a tease).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?