(J.) Crew Cut








Shirt: H&M Jacket: J. Crew (similar, herePants: Rugby Collection by Ralph Lauren Shoes: Apt. 9 Jewelry: Forever 21, gifted, vintage

Yesterday, my friends, I took the plunge. I've wanted to cut my hair shorter for a while now...I've just never had the courage to do it! Each time I sit in the hairdresser's chair and wonder "Well, can I do it today?" Every time the answer is "no, certainly not, just get a trim" (I go to a personable little salon on Route 23 called Hair & Us! Their amazing prices and wonderful staff make it my go-to place for awesome cuts). Yesterday was the day. I'm still working with it and trying to figure it all out, but it's been smooth sailing so far. It's best to keep your hair short if you have fine hair like mine - I'm a sucker for "big hair" and with long locks, it's hard to keep it full. It actually looks longer in photos than it actually is!

I'm loving these pants. In the dead heat of summer, when it is ninety-five degrees with 90% humidity, you will see me in these corduroy cargo skinnies. Okay, maybe not, but I'll be thinking about them and longing for cooler temperatures. You can dress them up and down and all the way around - they are comfortable and slimming and really just make you feel put together in a cool, casual kind of way. My J. Crew red/pink cropped jacket is another favorite that can be worn any which way....it's so fun to pick and choose and try out pieces for different functions. 

We're half way through the week, and spring break is right around the corner! Anyone have any cool plans? Looking forward to some time off? I know I am!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?