Mellow Yellow


'




Shirt: J. Crew Cami: Vera Wang Denim: Forever 21 Shoes: Calvin Klein Jewelry: Forever 21, gifted Nail Color: Cherry Berry by Revlon

Just an easy comfortable outfit...I'm loving yellow this spring! It brightens and makes me feel awake and happy :) I've had my studded Vera cami forever and use it under shirts and alone in the summer...it's comfy but interesting - the mesh and metallic hardware make it a pretty funky, versatile staple. I purchased my flats at Macy's this past winter for a steal on the sale rack. I really do love shoes so much....

I will be in love with statement necklaces for as long as I live. I hope these guys stay around! :)

Weekend's almost here! :) xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Love the yellow top and your blog! Your mom gave me the web address because Karina loves the way you dress!! She is a bit obsessed with clothes, jewelry and shoes. (I think she needs a job!!:)
    Also, you are a great writer!
    Take care!

    Karen Baum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much Mrs. Baum :) I'm happy that you and your daughter enjoy it! And tell Karina that a job definitely does help the aspiring fashionista (and her parents!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?