Knock Knock, Color Block










Dress: Forever 21 Necklace: Forever 21 Watch & Ring: Gifted Shoes: Chinese Laundry Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

So I walked into the mall yesterday and started quivering. I must have grabbed 30 items and rushed to the dressing room...I'm loving the 2012 spring fashion scene. For a girl who really adores neutrals (beige, cream, black, brown, etc...) I was thrown for a loop - and loved it. The pastels and vibrant colors are amazing....stripes and prints are huge, and boxy, blocky pops of color (retro my friends, retro) are all over. This might be one of my favorite outfits so far on my blog...you'll definitely be seeing this dress again!

Don't be afraid to incorporate different colors into your outfits...I have the royal blue pop in the dress, bright orange shoes, and a neon yellow necklace on....Say goodbye to matchy-match, and hello to eclectic, interesting bursts of color! 

So glad spring is here! xo

2 comments:

  1. the necklace and shoes don't work with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm sorry you didn't like it, but i think everyone has their own taste :) i like trying new things and i received a lot of compliments, but to each his/her own! sorry to dissappoint!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?