Nothing Rhymes with Orange...at Least It's Pretty






Chambray Shirt: Forever 21 Blazer: Forever 21 Skirt: Banana Republic Necklace: Forever 21 Watch & Bracelet: Gifted Ring: Vintage Shoes: Chinese Laundry 

I saw a picture on Pinterest of a girl wearing a black, flouncy vintage dress, a big chunky green necklace, and orange pumps...Cue my shoes. This Spring is all about color - neons, pastels, etc. Go for it! I've definitely gotten braver this year with trying new things stylistically and seeing what works for me. Bold colors are a definite must. 

I live in my chambray shirt. I adore it. Get yourself one, you'll see what I mean. 

Again, yet another outfit built out of staple pieces - see what a few essential items can do? My clothes have basically started to dress Me...gotta love 'em. 

(Are you guys noticing my obsession with blazers/jackets? I think I need help.)

PS: Attention All PTHS students! Come to the HOPE coffee house tomorrow night! 6:30 p.m. in the cafe - there will be professional comedians and homemade desserts!

PPS (last time, I promise): My sister and photographer, Liv, was wearing something so cute today, I couldn't resist snapping a shot when she wasn't looking :)

Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters Skirt: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's Boots: Steve Madden Necklace: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?