In the Red








Button Up Shirt: Forever 21 Sweater: Forever 21 Denim: Forever 21 Necklace: Vintage Boots: Steve Madden

My Steve Madden boots and I go way back. They've lasted me three years of wear now; I don't think I could ever be without them.  I love the chestnut color and the little buckles in the back....I'll be sad to see boot season go, but hey, based on how cold I was while my little sister took these pictures, I'll take Spring back. Yay for 70 degree weather tomorrow!

Layer, layer, layer. And layer. Did I mention to layer? I like to go into my closet and pull pieces that work together in cohesive ways - layering seems to be the best way to make individual pieces work together. 

This organgey-red color has been one of my favorites...but look out, neon yellows, royal blues, fuchsias, and limes will be making their way into my spring closet. Which I will need to invest in, right? It's business you see, strictly business. I'll be 'in the red,' alright...

At least Monday is nearly over :) Check out my updated Pick of the Week, located on the navigation bar above. I'll be updating that every Monday, so stay tuned! 

PS - Thank you guys for reading! I've been blogging for a week and we've already broken 1,000 views! Thank you so much for your support and I hope you like reading my blog as much as I like writing it. 
xo

2 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit, Sarah! Can we make a shop that's called Forever 42? :-)

    MRS. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ya :) and of course, just for you!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?