A Little Skirt Never Hurt







Shirt: H&M Skirt: J. Crew Shoes: Apt. 9 for Kohl's Jewelry: Forever 21, Gifted Nail Polish: China Glaze, Sugar High 

I know I look a bit angry in these pictures (the sun was in my eyes, guys, sorry!) but when it comes to my favorite skirt, I'm as happy as a clam (a glam clam, mind you). These shoes might also become a new favorite...overall, they're comfortable and rather easy to walk in - which are my requirements when buying heels. I think it's silly to stumble through your day in shoes that pinch, make you bleed, or make you waddle. Dumb, right? 

Happy Monday! Check out the pick of the week, coming soon to a navigation tab near you! ;)

xo

PS: No, that is not a real mommah duck and her ducklings behind me. In case you were wondering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?