A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That





Shirt: Forever 21 Jacket: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's Skirt: Forever 21 Tights: New York & Company Scarf: American Eagle Outfitters Shoes: American Eagle Outfitters Belt: No clue! Earrings: New York & Company

I love pieces that come together with virtually everything. I've worn this skirt a million times in so many different ways - it's probably one of the most functional skirts I've ever had. It makes me proud. (Yes, my clothes are like my small children.  I love them.) Combining patterns, like with this polka dot shirt and checked scarf, is a great way to add versatility. It's nice to change things up every now and then! I suppose what's great about the skirt, the shirt, the jacket...everything stands on its own, sure, but really, when put together, every piece works towards an overall, polished look. I love mixing and matching and trying new things. If it doesn't work, oh well! On to the next.

Someone asked me what my ten staple pieces are - basically, what pieces I rely on that have never failed me. And look good. So stick around and check out my top ten list; I'll post my essentials sometime tomorrow.

Have a great weekend! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?